There’s so much to think about when buying your first home – from how much you can afford, to what type of property you want and where you are going to buy. There is a lot to do and contacting us is an excellent first step.
Our role is to make the process as easy as we can.
- Work out how much you can afford to borrow and identify the price range you can afford
- Provide you with detail on the costs involved including Stamp Duty and legal costs
- Provide you with a loan scenario outlining your loan repayments to help you budget
- Help you choose the loan that suits your needs from the many products offered by our panel of lenders
- Complete all the necessary documentation for you including applicable Government Grants
When we first meet we will find out as much information as we can on your current financial position. It’s best to bring as much information as you can to this first meeting – like a copy of your pay slip, bank statements as proof of saving, your driver’s licence, tax returns and tax assessment notice and loan statements if you have them.
Contact our team to get started.