Whether you are upgrading to a bigger home, relocating or building a new home, it is important to make the right decision on the finance. It may be that you can transfer your existing loan to your new home, or that we can review your current financial situation and get you a better deal. When you meet with us we will give you the appropriate advice, taking you through the whole home loan process step by step.
Our role is to make the process as easy as we can.
- Work out how much you can afford to borrow and identify the price range you can afford
- Provide you with detail on the costs involved including Stamp Duty and legal costs
- Provide you with a loan scenario outlining your loan repayments to help you budget
- Help you choose the home loan that suits your needs from the many products offered by our panel of lenders
- Advise you on the most appropriate loan structure for your purchase keeping in mind your future requirements.
When we first meet we will find out as much information as we can on your current financial position. It’s best to bring as much information as you can to this first meeting – like a copy of your pay slip, bank statements as proof of saving, your driver’s licence, tax returns and tax assessment notice and loan statements if you have them.
Contact our team or call us on 02 6584 4971 to get started.